Legal Associate (German or Arabic or Turkish)
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
As a Legal Associate, you will help balance the legal and regulatory requirements our client face around the needs of their users, partners and advertisers. This will be a contract position with the duration of the contract TBC.
The successful candidate will have 1-3 years’ experience working with internet technologies and related policy and regulatory environments within a multinational OR 1-3 years working in a legal office. Fluency in English and German or Arabic or Turkish is also required.
Job Reference: BBBH 18555
What will a Legal Associate do?
- Providing outstanding customer support and improving the experience for their users
- Process removal requests efficiently and accurately, including privacy issues and defamation issues
- Support the team in making improvements to our operations and enhancing operational quality
- Develop internal and external training materials
- Review of graphic, controversial and sometimes offensive video content
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Fluency in English and German or Arabic or Turkish
- 1-3 years’ experience working with internet technologies and related policy and regulatory environments within a multinational OR 1-3 years working in a legal office
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040