Desktop Client Administrator
Our client is one of the leading technology solutions partners. For their rapidly growing office in the heart of Warsaw they are currently looking to onboard an experienced Desktop Client Administrator with 5+ years of experience in a Windows Administration role.
As a Desktop Client Administrator, you will work closely together within our client’s IT Operations team, which supports their business units with network, infrastructure, automation, clients, security, and business services.
This will be a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis.
Job Reference: BBBH 18544
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in EU since our client does not sponsor visas/work permits.
- 5+ years of experience in a Windows Administration role.
- Understanding of uninterrupted usage of IT systems for our users.
- Microsoft Intune.
- Microsoft SCCM and Microsoft Windows10.
- Task Sequence – MSI scripting, hardware hardening.
- Business level English EU Citizenship, and availability to work onsite in Warsaw.
What if we said:
- Flexible, long-term employment on B2B with attractive pay rate and additional benefits.
- Central location in Warsaw nearby Warsaw Central Station.
- Being an integral part of the company growth in Poland.
- Multisport OR private medical care cards.
- Professional and career growth.
- Scandinavian work culture.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com . Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037