eCommerce Sales Executive
- Our client is a multinational leader in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world’s top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally.
- They are currently looking for a talented an eCommerce Sales Executive to join them in their London office.
- They require an eCommerce Sales Executive with 3+ years of demonstrable success in a previous eCommerce sales role. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing and exciting Irish software company on permanent basis.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-7 years of demonstrable success in a previous eCommerce sales role
- A sound understanding of eCommerce solutions (such as Salesforce)
- Perfect fluency in English and both verbal and written
- Previous experience in software sales or optical product sales
- An IT or Business-related degree
- Fluency in another major European language (such as Spanish, German or French)
- IT-related experience troubleshooting and recording customer issues.
What will the eCommerce Sales Executive do?
- Sales to new eCommerce customers of;
- Websites, eCommerce and Digital Marketing solutions;
- This will also involve;
- Managing the sales pipeline, providing monthly and quarterly forecast;
- Recording all Sales related customer interactions in Salesforce (opportunities, visits, etc);
- Creating Sales Quotes for all customers and prospects;
- Manage existing customer accounts;
- Understand their issues and proactively monitor and escalate them to the development team;
- Attend tradeshows in the UK and Europe; (Post Covid)
- Assist with the maintenance of all sales templates and marketing collateral;
- Support Collections when necessary;
- Liaise with Operations and Development teams to ensure successful deliveries.
- 4 weeks’ holidays per annum.
- Light lunch daily – free canteen.
- Excellent working environment, including regular social events.
After six months of employment:
- Pension, Life assurance, Permanent Health, Insurance, Employee share scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040