Knowledge Base Manager
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Knowledge Base Manager with 6+ years of experience in end to end Knowledge Base Management, ideally in a B2C environment to join them on an 11 month contract.
This role will be working on a digital wallet for a new global payment system that will provide people everywhere with access to safe and affordable financial services.
Job Reference: BBBH 18523
What will a Knowledge Base Manager do?
- Knowledge lifecycle and ownership: Develop an end to end knowledge process. Build effective partnerships across the content supply chain to simplify the model for who creates what content, how it is maintained and communicated across the org
- Establish centralized knowledge rights management standards and train the organization on expectations
- Design and implement the strategy for unstructured information to meet business goals and increase search performances using tools such as templates and tags
- Manage the operations global roll out of the knowledge taxonomy and structure including how content owners comply with the taxonomy, how platform owners maintain the taxonomy, and building a baseline of tagged content
- Develop and oversee the process to convert external and internal content such as SOPs to KM articles, ensuring all content is properly structured and housed in the right repositories for ease of long term management and searchability performances
- Performance partnership: Collaborate closely with Help, Fraud and Compliance, to develop a robust understanding of content performance and feedback mechanism across teams and drive recommendations and actions of what to do as a result
- Leadership: Lead cross-functional teams in designing new ways of working that make us collectively smarter and more effective
- Support organizational transition to a well-managed content ecosystem
- Ownership and designing of the Knowledge Management system: Understand the system functionality, design and customize to meet business needs. Mentor other teams on how to use the system right. Collaborate with engineers and product teams to implement improvements and to drive product feedback.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 6+ years of experience in end to end Knowledge Base Management, ideally in a B2C environment
- Experience implementing knowledge management systems and knowledge standards
- Experience in direct content management
- Experience in knowledge optimisation processes, driving knowledge quality and consistency improvement, increasing search accuracy
- Experience in building Knowledge Bases for companies providing customer service across messaging platform strongly desired
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040