Full-Stack Software Engineer (Data Systems)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Full-Stack Software Engineer with 4+ years of software engineering experience in React & GraphQL to join them, initially on a 11-month contract.
You will seek to implement better data systems and analytics, identify operations efficiency opportunities, and provide meaningful recommendations and actionable strategies to stakeholders for continuous optimizations.
Job Reference: BBBH 18485
What will an Full-Stack Software Engineer do?
- Build and manage industry leading data systems that are highly intuitive, scalable, and secure
- Build cross-functional relationships, partnering with leadership, Ops engineers, program managers and data scientists to understand data needs
- Use data mining and statistical techniques to validate or identify operational inefficiencies, exceptions, and fault/event correlations
- Provide data-driven narratives, determining what’s important and appropriate next steps
- Build and maintain data pipelines, tables, and dashboards, leveraging these for analysis and insight to share with various audience levels and influence company policies and procedures
- Help create policies and machine learning algorithms to solve for various business problems
- Expand their existing database, ensuring data quality standards are upheld
- Implement pixels across media partners’ sites to enable full-funnel tracking and measure conversions
- Assist in the creation of landing page personalization using DemandBase data
- Build pipelines for Marketo
- Build out lead scoring capabilities ensuring all lead sources are scored and surfaced for relevant stakeholders
- Stitching impression conversion data with internal prospect and customer data
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- BS in Computer Science, a related technical discipline, or equivalent years of professional technical experience.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience in React, GraphQL
- 4+ years of experience with Relay or similar Experience in AdTech platforms and Salesforce and Marketo
- 4+ years experience building secure software with auditable access controls and permissions
- 4+ years experience modelling data flows between systems to enable transactional workflows and upstream/downstream integrations
- Experience with high-level performance optimization and troubleshooting
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710