Content Specialist – Apps Content Moderator (Turkish)
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Content Specialist – Apps Content Moderator (Turkish) to join their expanding team in Dublin 4.
In this role, you will review and quality assure various mobile apps e.g. description of functionality and alignment with app features and functions, ìmages, category information etc to ensure content accuracy and validity.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18473
Your role will involve:
- Download, review and quality assure new and updated mobile apps
- Edit, clarify, and proofread content for accuracy and relevance
- Optimize content for usability and internal search
- Report any product bugs / compatibility issues / market localisation issues
- Leverage insights to improve content and user experience
The ideal candidate
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 1 years relevant commercial experience as a Content Moderator
- Proven record of researching or writing content
- Familiarity with various mobile apps e.g. YouTube, Gaming, Arts, etc
- Ability to digest information quickly and ensure / update content in simple terms targeted to consumer audiences
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Previous experience with software/application/platform testing would be a plus
- Previous experience working with content for apps would be a plus
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.