Rating and LGD Modeler – Credit Risk Methodology
We are currently looking for a number of Rating and LGD Modelers to join growing team at one of the largest banking institutions based in Krakow.
You will be working within the Credit Risk Methodology PD (probability of default), LGD (loss given default) & Capital IB (investment Bank) team in Krakow. As a Credit Rating Modeler, you will be delivering best-in-class model development support to the IB.
Our client is currently conducting interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 18468
What will the Rating and LGD Modeler do?
- Develop and maintain Rating and Loss Given Default (LGD) models.
- Collaborate with risk officers, business managers, change and IT team to establish the processes supporting the good execution of the models.
- Present methodologies to senior management for approval.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in credit risk model development or validation.
- Master’s or PhD in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Financial Engineering, Physics).
- Good knowledge of Statistical and Econometric Methods and their application.
- Good coding skills, preferably in R (could be Python or SaaS instead).
- Advanced English, EU citizen available to work onsite in Krakow.
What if we said:
- Great branded company, collaborative and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
- Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression and promotion prospects.
- Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037