They require 2+ years experience in web development, specifically on the front end and responsive web design (REACT). The successful candidate will join their global software development team as they design new, web-based and mobile applications as part of their growth strategy.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely. Sponsorship may be provided once already based in Ireland.
Job Reference: BBBH 18445
- Join the global software development team as they design new, web-based and mobile applications as part of their growth strategy
- Work together with Frontend and Backend Developers, POs, QA and Automation Engineers
- Use the Scaled Agile Framework to support its global software development team
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years in Web Development, specifically on the Front End and responsive Web Design (REACT)
- Experience in C#, .Net Core backend development
- Experience and knowledge of UI design best practices and embedding it into an organization software development lifecycle
- Experience in Typescript
- 4 weeks’ holidays per annum.
- Light lunch daily – free canteen.
- Excellent working environment, including regular social events.
- After six months of employment:
- Pension; up to 5%.
- Life assurance x 4 salary.
- Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance.
- Employee share scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.