Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Business Administrator with 4+ years demonstrated administrative experience within a multinational to join them on an 18 month contract.
This role will form part of a team providing administrative support for the Dublin-based EMEA Digital Sales organisation to ensure the smooth day to day operation and organisation of the sales centre.
Job Reference: BBBH 19173
What will a Business Administrator do?
- Event Management & Logistics: Customer, partner and internal executive visits, All Hands, training, morale and other large business meetings and events.
- IT Equipment Management and Support: Management and distribution of devices and peripherals, maintenance of inventory records and distribution of office equipment.
- Budget Management & Purchasing: Payment and reconciliation management arising from day-to-day team activities.
- General Queries: Point of contact for general queries about the campus or how to get things done
- Director Support: Travel, expenses and some calendar and meeting organisation support, including presentations.
- Onboarding: Setup of new hires, maintenance of org charts and email distribution lists.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- At least 4 years admin experience within a multinational
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
- Very flexible and grown up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040